Don’t have Insurance?
If you don’t have dental insurance, you can take advantage of our in-house Smart Dental Plan to help make your money go further and get you the care you need.
Your Smart Dental Plan membership includes:
- Two regular exams and healthy cleanings ($296 value)
- X-rays included as part of cleaning visit (up to $89 value)
- One free fluoride treatment each year ($25 value)
- Free oral cancer screening to be included with your exams ($25 value)
- 15% discount on all other dental work performed by Dental Arts’ doctors and staff
We want you to be able to receive the dental care you need, and we offer several payment options to make payments as easy and convenient as possible.
In addition to cash and checks, we accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
We accept insurance as well as healthcare financing through CareCredit.
We also offer own in-house Smart Dental Plan for patients without dental insurance
We accept financing through CareCredit, a convenient and flexible service that finances healthcare fees from $300 up to $25,000. CareCredit offers zero-interest financing for up to 24 months for qualified applicants. For longer terms, low-interest plans are available.
With CareCredit you can:
- Start receiving care and treatment immediately and pay over time
- Pay for deductibles and treatment not covered by insurance
- Pay no annual fees
- Pay for other medical expenses for you and your family without having to reapply
At SimplePay, we closely understand your immediate financial support to address the pricing concern of your dental treatments. We acknowledge that managing the finance could be challenging for you, so we are here to help you financially to cover the cost of your oral health treatments. While dealing with a financial giant like us, you have to keep your worries aside about loan approval. We don’t let your credit history deprive you of the financial assistance for dental health treatments, so we approve almost every patient seeking dental treatment. No gimmicks at all, we approve loans with 0% interest financing, so you might like to talk to us for your loans to cover dental treatment costs.